As the debate over public or private clouds continues to evolve, today’s most innovative organizations are citing the multiple benefits of Hybrid Cloud environments. Some companies have concerns with internal processes, like business continuity issues, technology constraints, or associated costs with a cloud transition and its management. Others face challenges that are more external, such as regulatory compliance issues or Disaster Recovery. The Hybrid Cloud environment allows organizations to customize the IT infrastructure according to their unique IT demands.
By connecting on-site or dedicated resources to cloud-based components, businesses enjoy a significant reduction in overall IT management costs by as much as 25% or more. Hybrid solutions also allow businesses adhering to strict PCI compliance requirements to eliminate many of the security concerns associated with an isolated dedicated server. By combining your dedicated server with the high performance and flexibility of the cloud, you can conduct payment transactions online within one seamless, agile, and secure environment.
Key Benefits of Hybrid Cloud Services in New Jersey:
- Define and implement a Hybrid Cloud strategy to support your business objectives.
- Enable a more agile development, deployment, and operation of applications.
- Enjoy the ability to maintain certain facets of your IT infrastructure while transitioning other features to the cloud.
- Automate IT tasks, including configuration and provisioning
- Automate IT processes, including regulatory compliance and change management
- Hybrid solutions are easily scalable to grow and expand along with your business needs.
- Transition applications to the cloud for easy and reliable access by mobile employees.
- Security-rich hybrid solutions allow organizations to maintain in-house storage of sensitive data.
- Design the perfect blend of private and public cloud solutions for maximum cost-efficiency.
- Enhance Disaster Recovery strategies by transitioning to the cloud.
- Boost employee productivity by automating routine tasks.
- Reduce costs associated with traditional service maintenance.
- Improve stakeholder satisfaction with a high-quality and agile delivery service.
- Improve business continuity, employee morale, and customer service.
- And so much more!
Making the transition to a cloud-based infrastructure is forward-thinking and smart. The cloud also allows companies to test new capabilities, technologies, and applications quickly and safely without jeopardizing the entire infrastructure. With a dedicated focus on providing the highest levels of system security, speed, and efficiency, The New Vision Technology Group helps businesses maintain a reliable online presence so that you can focus on what you do best. For more information on our Hybrid Cloud NJ Services, contact us today.